Monday, June 8, 2009

St. Louis

I had a great time in St. Louis. The drive up there how ever is a different story. It rained almost the whole drive and I am not talking about just a little here and there I am talking about I can not see the car in front of me... it was not fun. But the closer we got to st. Louis the rain went away and the sun come out to play :-) !!!!

This is a picture from our room.
The Arch was huge !!!!

we went to the top of the arch and it was an interesting ride to the top. We had to sit in these little pod looking things and at that point was very happy that I am not a very tall person. If you were taller then I would say 5'6 then you had to bend over the whole 4 minute ride up there. 4 minutes is not bad but there are 5 to a pod so it could get a little uncomfortable but we were very lucky and everyone in our little pod was very nice.



The next day we walked around St. Louis some and then we went to the Anthony Rapp book signing. I did not even know that he had a book out and was not going to buy it but then he starting talking about what it was about and well it sounded really good to me so I had to buy a copy. I have not started reading it yet but will let everyone know what I think about it when I finish it.He was a really funny down to earth guy. I was not a huge fan before but after meeting him I would say that I am huge fan of his now.


RENT was great both nights. I got to meet some of the cast the first night but the second night some little girl passed out when Anothy came out so no one else came out that night. But that is ok. I am not really big on having to get their autographs I went to watch the show that is what I did. The last day before coming home we ate at St.Louis bread company, then went to Borders books and then whole foods. I wish El Dorado had atleast one of these things. All would be wonderful but I would take just one. It is so sad how far you have to drive to get to stores like this :-( ....... but any way we had a great time in St. Louis !!!


Here are a few picutes. They are not good and most are snapped with little cam but it gives you an idea.

No comments: