Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Coconut Oil

While I was looking at this site a while back I saw this http://www.uniquelyplaced.com/2009/04/coconut-oil-my-new-beauty-love.html ..... at first I was very nervous about trying this but thought " what is there to lose, if I do not like it then I really have not wasted anything. " Well I have been using coconut oil for a little over a month now and I LOVE it. I have really dry skin and it works wonders for me ! And I also use it on my face .... and no it does not break me out or feel oily, it has actually cleared my face up. I do not like wearing foundation because it feels so heavy and like I have tons of makeup on. I like to just use a little bit of power but with dry skin some times just using power it would make my skin even more dry. well now I use the coconut oil and then brush a little power on and it looks great. no more dry flaky patches !!! This is great for people who have REALLY dry skin !!!!

2 comments:

Krys said...

Are you using pure coconut oil? Gotta try that!

Amelia said...

yep pure coconut oil ... sounds crazy right? But hey it works great for me :-)