Thursday, June 18, 2009

I got an iphone !!!!

ok I have to say that I was one of those people that did not see what was so great about the iphone. I thought yeah it looks cool but I do not want to spend that kind of money on a phone.

WELL .... We have been with alltel for about 5 years now and well they were great at first but then we moved and well where we live we have NO service. We got sick of never having any service any where and still paying $200 a month, FOR WHAT ????

Finally my husband got sick of it and went the other day and switched over to at&t. He called me and told me what he was doing and said ok well just get me any kind of phone it is not really a big deal. I do not want to spend a lot of money. Well he came back with a new iphone for me and him and well I have to say that I LOVE IT !!!!! I have no idea why I did not get one of these things along time ago. It is so useful and convenient.

I am one of those crazy people that has a purse full of EVERYTHING. I always have my phone, a camera, a planner, my ipod, and a thousand more things. Needless to say my purse weighs 20 pounds. But now I can do all of that on this one little thing !!!! yes as you can tell I am very happy with my new phone ....... I have such a great husband, lol !!!!

2 comments:

Krys said...

hehe. I was the same way, I was convinced it couldn't get better than a blackberry. I was wrong! hehee.
And honestly, an iphone is one of the cheapest phones you can get. Blackberrys and stuff are like $500 and Iphones are only $200!

I'm glad you like it!

Unknown said...

Yep. They are neat. I was reluctant at fisrt too. You can post to your blog from your phone, via e-mail and post pics too!