Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I heart faces-Week 26-Pets


This is our Dixie Doo. She loves everyone and everything ! Her favorite activities include running, playing in the water, and chewing on everything. This picture was taken last 4th of July, she had been playing in the water all day and finally laid down under the driver seat of the boat for a nap. As soon as I grabbed my camera to take a picture of my sweet sleeping baby she woke up and this is the picture that I got, lol. I have loved looking at http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ for a while now but never had the courage to enter anything into any of the challenges, but we all have to start some time so this is my first entry. Wish me luck !!



3 comments:

Veronica said...

what a beauty!

photoBLOOM Productions said...

What a GORGEOUS dog!!

adjunctmom said...

What a pretty girl!

I love chocolate labs.