Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I don't feel any different

I do not feel any different but the 8 times that I took that silly little test the lines were saying the same thing. Could I really be pregnant ??? Are those test really that accurate ??? So I waited to really tell anyone and get my hopes up until my first doctor's appointment.  

And well .... it turns out that I REALLY AM PREGNANT !! The nurses kept laughing and telling me that if I took that many test and they all said the same thing that I was with out a doubt pregnant. But I did not feel any different?  I did not have morning sickness. I was not about to cry at everything. I felt the same as I always did. That was until I saw you, you were not any bigger then a pea but when I heard your little heart beating and I saw you everything was different. I felt different, not with morning sickness or anything, but with a different outlook on everything.  I was going to be a mom. I was going to be responsible for this little person inside me and even through there was a lot of fear there was more pure happiness. I could not stop smiling and I called your dad right away to tell him the news and show him the pictures. I met him out at work to bring him some lunch and when I showed him you, he could not stop smiling !!

No comments: